Folding@Home Weekly Team News - 7th October 2005

Soldato
We Do!

I'm sure a number of people would be glad to accept the WUs but how about you set up your own account for OcUK? That way you get the credit. ;)

edit: and it counts towards your account in the F@H combined stats!

Associate
BillytheImpaler said:
How about I execute some b0rgs for OcUK in hono(u)r of my 100th post here. I smell some fresh PM 1.5s waiting to be be hit with a gromacs stick.

Who needs a few extra CPUs? ;)

:cry: I do I have only got an OEM AMD 3000 Venice (1.8GHz) that won't clock and a Sempron lappy that does the same (1.8GHz) :sob sob:

I'm a 2 core slacker and need more juice, maybe that's why I shake to much ;)

Oh..... I'm mean to say ' OCuK do!!!! ' :p

Soldato
OP
hehe - i would say set them up in your own name - or in a dummy name if you're worried about your team mates finding out :eek: :p

i guess you could choose an inactive and fold under their name - not sure if they would mind that or not but hey....I won't tell them if you don't :D

Man of Honour
Soldato
You're out of luck sirs. I took the advice of Mr Mattus and Mr. 99million and have signed on as BillytheImpaler(OcUK). I've got a 600 pointer right now so expect some ensuing stompage.

Oh yeah, PAAAAAAARP to the slacking hoarde.

Last edited:
Associate
BillytheImpaler said:
You're out of luck sirs. I took the advice of Mr Mattus and Mr. 99million and have signed on as BillytheImpaler(OcUK). I've got a 600 pointer right now so expect some ensuing stompage.

Oh yeah, PAAAAAAARP to the slacking hoarde.

Nice one Billy, I knew you couldnt resist the charms of Team 10 ;)
"You know it makes sense" (Del Boy Trotter)

Man of Honour
Berserker said:
Since Yoinking, it's passed 19 hours of DoubleToughPrime95TortureTestThingy™. If it'll do that, it'll do anything (including frying an egg).

Think the mobo just doesn't like having four memory modules - all the memory passed numerous hours of Memtest86. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep the RAM as spares.

Might consider running a few hours of folding on it now. :p

Associate
Youre having a bit of tough luck lately, shame the M/B wont run four sticks.
A lot wont, A64s need 2T to run on four sticks.
You never did say what the M/B was or perhaps I missed that earlier in the thread.

Soldato
OP
oh my gawwwd, what are you too like eh? :p

I actually managed not to forget this week for a change, was just getting in the car and thought "ooh folding news when i get home" :)

I'll get on it right away sirs and ma'ams :p

Back
Top Bottom