Seeing SetiClassic off in style!

Soldato
Hmmmm it looks like most of the reults that I uploaded this morning were duplicates :(

It's a right royal pita to be honest, I'll have to shut my server down tomorrow for Christmas as well as I'm not back in the office till early Jan :D

oh well only 4 days to go....

HT

Man of Honour
Yeah I did the thing zerker reccomended, just shut the queue service down, searched for ini files with "=-66" in them and then deleted them, then deleted the files without matching ini files. Started the queue up and bobs yer auntie. :D

Man of Honour
Soldato
Mr. Berserker, just to let you know so you don't torch my WUs, I'm SCLARK1-PC2 and also BEAST on your public Q. One is my station at work and the other is my Xeon box from home. Cheers for babysitting all our WUs. It looks like I'll have my 5k tiffy in the next day or two.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
BillytheImpaler said:
Mr. Berserker, just to let you know so you don't torch my WUs, I'm SCLARK1-PC2 and also BEAST on your public Q. One is my station at work and the other is my Xeon box from home. Cheers for babysitting all our WUs. It looks like I'll have my 5k tiffy in the next day or two.
I figured that out, but thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom