SETI: We won!

Man of Honour
Mattus said:
<controversial theory>
Classic IIRC was pretty easy to cheat, if you kept submitted WUs for a few days you could submit them again and the server would accept them? With so many doing it within SG, makes you wonder if it was something the odd person decided to do, or some form of team effort to stay in front? 2 million dodgy units isn't something that one guy has cooked up in his bedroom... and they had plenty of time to think of it.
</controversial theory>
I'm not even going to go there. We've been down the route of accusing others of cheating before and it can very easily turn nasty. Berkeley are the only ones in posession of all the facts and they have acted accordingly. As a result, we won. Let's leave it at that. :D

Man of Honour
Berserker said:
I'm not even going to go there. We've been down the route of accusing others of cheating before and it can very easily turn nasty. Berkeley are the only ones in posession of all the facts and they have acted accordingly. As a result, we won. Let's leave it at that. :D

Agree totall, except I think we should leave it at that.. but just add a little bit after it.
Like:
NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!! SAUSAGES! NEENER! NEENER! :p

Man of Honour
The SAUSAGES will be on display in General Discussion tomorrow morning. I just want to allow some time for the dust to settle, just in case it's all a dream and we all wake up tomorrow morning and find it was really a nightmare and there's been some terrible mistake. :eek: :D

Associate
Only just seen this, and would like to add...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This calls for one last bow for the anigif!!

sg.gif

Back
Top Bottom