Man of Honour
It also put MoS at the top of the leaderboard for the world. :D

I was:
295th in the world
26th in the UK
and
9th in the team.

Proud to have been a part of it. Glad to be carrying on the tradition. :D

And yes to me it doesn't seem any different under BOINC than under classic.

Man of Honour
Just don't mention the war!

fawlty.gif

:D

Soldato
14802 CPU Years = 129665520 CPU hours.

That would give approximately 253,748 CP.net slab models or 81,040 CP.net sulphur models!

Had a quick look - I did 2050 WUs back in the day!

Soldato
HUZZAH!!

This calls for a special tiffy, spanking new bragging pimpy sigs, 'We're #1' badges and lashings and lashings of ginger beer. :D

(none of the above from me - my photochop efforts are truly awful)

Congrats to all the Seti Classic crunchers. Hopefully it'll spark a recruitment drive.

Associate
grin.jpg

^^

Hurrah!!!!!!!111111111 I'm so proud to have been part of it all, well done people! :D

Also, thanks to all on this forum who helped introduce me to power crunching (I had been a casual screensaver cruncher two years before discovering OcUK :eek: ). Thanks too to the team members on TeaM MoDaLoT who I crunched with.

Soldato
Only just seen this , and its a wonderfull surprise and great news for the team.

I see that I have jumped up approx 40 places in the overall ranks to no 266, and when I started I thought I would be lucky to get the 10k badge and only dreamed of getting into the top 1k before classic finished , then the seti madness really set in and the farm grew to an insane size :D

Shady

Man of Honour
shadyseti said:
Only just seen this , and its a wonderfull surprise and great news for the team.

I see that I have jumped up approx 40 places in the overall ranks to no 266, and when I started I thought I would be lucky to get the 10k badge and only dreamed of getting into the top 1k before classic finished , then the seti madness really set in and the farm grew to an insane size :D

Shady

*snif* Brings a tear to the eye aye? :)

you also came 23rd in the UK.

I am immensly pleased with my:

1st/9th/26th/295th (Class/Team/Country/World)

But you sir were a wild man of crunchin :D

Soldato
Wow, surprising end to Classic, this makes me feel so good about the last push and great news, makes me feel very proud to see how much honest peeps we have in the team.

[edit] Time to look for the Germans Seti forum and gloating (errr, I mean helping them cope with defeat ;)) [/edit]

[edit2] On what site can I find out at what position in the team/country/world I came in the end? [/edit2]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom