Ive installed BOINC and registered for a project.. what next?

Soldato
How can I get my stats associated with the OcUK Teams?

Ive read and searched the FAQ, but couldnt find what I was looking for. Sorry for being a pain in the butt.

Gimp.

EDIT: A quick google for "BOINC OcUK" pointed me in the right direction - LOL

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Soldato
since the thread is here, im having a couple of problems chaps..

Ive downloaded the boinc software and im signed up for seti, einstein and predictor at home. Ive two questions:

1) Is it possible to stash units like you could with seti driver on seti@classic?
2) Were are the stats? How can i sign up for the ocuk teams?

Groan... Need more tea :)

Soldato
quackers said:
1) Is it possible to stash units like you could with seti driver on seti@classic?

1) Yep - you need to sign in to your account and set the "Connect to network every" setting to a higher value - i think the default is 0.1 days, change that to 5 days or so and you'll be fine and dandy :)

2) I'm sure that will all be answered in the Boinc sticky

Associate
quackers said:
since the thread is here, im having a couple of problems chaps..

Ive downloaded the boinc software and im signed up for seti, einstein and predictor at home. Ive two questions:

Groan... Need more tea :)

2) Sign into your account at each project web site, and you can join the team for that project from there - look for OcUK

Stats can be found at www.teamocuk.com - these are updated once a day roughly. I think you will need some credit before appearing on there, and it needs to be credited in time for the daily update, so you may not appear for a day or two.

Soldato
climateprediction.net - fantastic project, which is worth it.

My X2's slab models are almost complete, my lappy's completed it's slab model and is now running a sulphur model..

Back
Top Bottom