- 1280x1024 Optimum Resolution
- 650:1 Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle 170° horizontal, 170° vertical
- 2ms G2G Response Time
- 270 cd/m2 Brightness
- One Analog Input
- One DVI-D Input
- DVI Cable Included
- 3 Years Manufacturer On-Site Warranty - Call Viewsonic on 0207 949 0307 for warranty on-site replacement service and D.O.A. (Email: [email protected])

£259.95 (£305.44 Including VAT at 17.5%)

FULL SPEC - http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/lcddisplays/xseries/vx922/

seems a good price, and the 2ms G2G looks awsome, i admit i know nufffin about lcds so i have a couple of questions :)

i play Counter strike 1.6 and source very competativly BUT i live playin 1.6 @ 640*480 and source @ 800*600 will the pictute qualitly b that bad?

the rest of me game i like to play on 1024

also will i b able to hook up my xbox360 (and ps3 when its out) and use the Viewsonic VX922 as a HD tv? this would b a awsome bonus cause i want a hdtv ASAP but if the Viewsonic VX922 could do it i can wait till say november for me 42"hdtv,

thanks in advance :)

Man of Honour
image interpolation outside of the native resolution will lead to some deterioration of the image quality, mainly a drop in the sharpness. This isn't really a major issue for gaming, but will look bad in Windows. If you've got your eye on a TFT then the VX922 is one of the best choices for a gamer, but i would recommend looking at one in action first to decide whether it is suitable for your needs as a competitive gamer. You cant hook up a console directly to it since it doesnt have any additional inputs. If you can hopok it up through a PC using a TV card then obv it would be ok though

Associate
OP
thanks for the reply :) am gonna get a hdtv end of the year so thats not a issue just wanted it cleared up thanks, well i would run windows rez on the native res and if the distortion isnt going to b major in game i may risk it and get one. really facny a nice lookin tft, and hell if its not up to it i will juist give it to me gf and use my current monitor. (cs is the only game i play at 800*600)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom