Bionic Problems

Associate
I'm having problems with Bionic: -

It opens but all pages are blank and doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have the latest recommended version and it is set to run always on all accounts.

I've tried reinstalling several times and no luck

Associate
OP
I have attached to Boinic and was working well and good, then the problem started and I reinstalled and was working again. Now the problem has occured again and I cba to keep reinstalling all the time

Associate
armatage said:

It opens but all pages are blank and doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have the latest recommended version and it is set to run always on all accounts.

Have just got same problem, will not connect to localhost/stops responding was (and has been for last 6 months) fine untill I restarted after latest autoupdate from MS?

Last edited:
Associate
What does it do?

armatage said:

What does the BOINC manager screen say in the status bar, bottom right? Is should say "Connected to Localhost" if things are working.

What happens when you do File->Select Computer and enter 'localhost' in the computer name box?

If yolu have any kind of software firewall, make sure you explicitly allow BOINC and BOINC Manager to communicate.

Back
Top Bottom