A battlefield2 thread

Soldato
Im new to this game and I am getting about 200 / 300 points a night at the moment :)

G3 on Kark, it is just meant to kill the PKM people :D

Soldato
Im having fun at the moment with someone elses 100mb+ internet connection, its times like this when having a 100mb rj45 port only on your laptop sucks :(

Any good BF2 mods to get?

Soldato
Mindless_Moron said:
G3 is probabbly the most accurate and powerful assault rifle in the game. the mp7 does very little damage in comparison.

Yea the mp7 is pretty hopless at long to mid range, but in close combat just because of its rate of fire id say its better than the g3, saying that dont really use the g3 much.

Soldato
i have 4200 odd points. I have spec forces but i don't have it installed at the moment as i can't find the manual. I've had it installed in the past on my account and played a few times. Will i get two unlocks when i reach 5000 points, or just one??

Soldato
snow patrol said:
i have 4200 odd points. I have spec forces but i don't have it installed at the moment as i can't find the manual. I've had it installed in the past on my account and played a few times. Will i get two unlocks when i reach 5000 points, or just one??
if it's installed you will get 2 for sure, if you have used it with your account, well not to sure, i would find the manual really, can't be far! :p

Associate
Well I had my first hax accusation on the 50K server last night :) (not from a regular, just some muppet).

Apparently i was running and shooting at the same time with the PKM... he was having a bit of a rant on team chat and my mate told me over TS.

I don't think he liked being killed 4+ times in a row :) quite funny tbh

So it's not just css noobs who cry hacker when they get owned :)

Associate
Last Kronin said:
Yea the mp7 is pretty hopless at long to mid range, but in close combat just because of its rate of fire id say its better than the g3, saying that dont really use the g3 much.

Nope, G3 owns in close combat. If you're good, two shots to the head works. If he isn't bunny hopping around.

If that fails just empty the mag into him.

Mp7 will get you killed in close combat I'm afraid.

Soldato
Well well well, seems to me u havent ran into me when im using the mp7, was able to kill quite a few ppl last night with it in close range even when the enemy was jumping around and trying to run circles around me, the thing you have to remember is its rate of fire, however doing that when theres 2 enemies is just sucide casue u get caught while reloading.

Back
Top Bottom