Blackadder Quotes - Help please

Soldato
Hello,

Im after a website which only has the quotes along the lines of:

"We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun. "

"I find his films about as funny as getting an arrow through the neck and discovering there's a gas bill tied to it. "

I have searched loads on Google but its all just random quotes, Im realy after one dedicated to Blackadders quotes like "More cunning than a fox who has just graduated from the university of cunning"

I really hope this makes sense, anyone know of any?

Thanks

Man of Honour
Blackadder: Baldrick, I have a very, very, very cunning plan.
Baldrick: Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?
Blackadder: Yes it is.
Baldrick: Hmm... that's cunning.

Blackadder: I've got a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it & call it a weasel.

Blackadder: "Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Cunning plans are here again'."

Last edited:
Man of Honour
BrenOS said:
DVD + subtitles if you have the luxury, as I do :D

How rubbish is Series One though?

Series 1 was interesting...
The unaired pilot was better though - Baldrick was a different chap though *more stupid* and Blackadder was his usual evil, sadistic self..

Simon/~Flibster

Associate
Can't find a website devoted to those specific types of quotes... so I'm afraid you'll have to wade through the millions of sites out there.

Or alternatively if you wait a while you'll find a million such quotes will materialise on this very thread! Here's one of my favourites:

Baldrick:
What, have you got a plan, my lord?

Edmund:
Yes, I have. And it's so cunning you could brush your teeth with it!

Associate
This thread needs some HHGTTG humour

'Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Edit: Sorry for the complete lack of anything resembling relevance, I just like that line.

Associate
Blackadder: I can't believe I've been so stupid.
Baldrick: Yeah that is strange sir because normally i'm the stupid one.

Blackadder: Come on, the moment that collection of inbred mutants you call your relatives heard you were sick, they'll have sent you a hamper the size of Westminster Abbey.
George: My family is not inbred!
Blackadder: Come on - somewhere outside Saffron Walden there's an uncle who's seven feet tall with no chin and an Adam's Apple that makes him look as though he's constantly trying to swallow a ballcock.
George: I have not got an uncles like that - and anyway, he lives in Walton -on-the-Naze.
Blackadder: Exactly. Now where's the grub?

Blackadder: I don't care if she can sing "I may be a tiny chimney sweep but i've got an enormous brush!"

There's a few anyway. I've got the Blackadder script book but it could take a while to type in all the good ones!

Associate
Another one which makes me rofl whenever I hear it:

Blackadder: Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Darling: Security, Blackadder.
Blackadder: Security?
Melchett: Security isn't a dirty word Blackadder. Crevice is a dirty word, but security isn't.
Blackadder: So in the name of security sir, everyone who enters the room has to have his bottom fondled by this drooling pervert?!
Darling: Only doing my job Blackadder.
Blackadder: Oh well how lucky you are then that your job is also your hobby!

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom