Kids these day eh?

Man of Honour
See my above post. ;)

Both Newbury and Thatcham have their chav-magnets. In fact, the other end of the estate I'm on is one of them, but I've had very little trouble around here thank goodness (save for one kid who liked dumping stolen cars in our street - until his family were evicted).

Sovereign housing and WBC do seem to be taking notice and doing something about the local estate problems though, at last.

Associate
Berserker said:
On top of this, a pair of 12-year old kids were also awarded ASBOs today for causing chaos in Portsmouth town centre (going on a rampage through town centre shops). They're now not allowed to be together at all outside their home.

They live near me - bugger :rolleyes: summer holidays should be fun :rolleyes:

Associate
I live very close to Thatcham and I remember a few of the Blacks from my days at school, so no doubt a relative. Gypo's :D

Soldato
From the BBC news article...

"I'm sorry for my behaviour and what I've done," she said. "I know what I have done to my Dad and stuff."

HAHAHAHAHAHA! It's no good saying you're sorry for 'stuff'.

Idiot!

Commissario
iCraig said:
Indeed, her ban should start the day she turns 17.

I believe the ban is to allow the person to be sent to jail next time round, which is exactly what happened in this case.

IIRC it's something to do with the allowable sentancing for driving without a licence, and driving whilst disqualified.
I beleive one doesn't have the option of a jail term, whilst the other does.

Soldato
Akira said:
Should be banned from reproducing. These scum are like bacteria, each generation gets more virulent.
No but yeah but yeah but yeah no but yeah no but yeah... ...but no because I'm not even going on the pill... ...because Nadine reckons they stop you from getting pregnant.

Soldato
Otacon said:
No but yeah but yeah but yeah no but yeah no but yeah... ...but no because I'm not even going on the pill... ...because Nadine reckons they stop you from getting pregnant.
Oh god, that actually sound like something i've heard someone say :|

Some people are never going to change even if they ban her at 17 or 12 she most likey will offend again.

Permabanned
but what I don't understand is that when I read about this case, she was done for driving whilst disqualified. How can this be as she is not old enough to be qualified in the first place?

but yes, I blame the parents............

Permabanned
baseball%20bat.jpg

Associate
Shocking, if i did that at the age of 12 I would have got a good slap from father/mother. The fear of my father is something I took very seriously at that age.

His lines.

"If you get into trouble with the old bill don't bother even giving your name to them as we don't want to hear about it"

"If you get into trouble I will really give make your life a living hell - No sweets, no TV, no computer, no nothing i'll send you to the nuns house (middle of a mountain back home)

"If you get out of hand I'll send you around to your grandad's house (another hardliner on this subject)"

Things like this need to be taught to the child before they reach age of puberty.

Back
Top Bottom