What would be your last meal?

Soldato
What a morbid subject and disturbing PDF.

What the hell...

I'd like to wrestle and kill a cow before I butchered it and ate it with a side order of french fries.

They say you should live each day like it's your last.. No wonder this country is suffering from obesity.

Permabanned
I thought Alcy with the last meal was a no no.

Otherwise I would get my self plastered so I wouldn't care about dying, plus I wouldn't go to the toilet either and hold it all in till the last second :)

Caporegime
A nice fat juicy 13 oz sirloin steak cooked medium rare on a BBQ, this is quality canadian prime beef we are talking about, not the inferior british beef:p

That would do for starters then followed up with a nice fat lobster steamed cooked with a good portion of Alaska snow crab legs. Lots of battered king shrimp, shrimp basted in garlic sauce...some mussels and steamed squid.....mmmmm thats making me mega hungry now...oops cant forget the lovely bowl of clam chowder soup as well.

As for dessert??, after all that you honestly think im gonna have room for dessert?? :p....no chance in hell :p

Associate
My favorites were the Fugu fish or "something I've never had before", just so the final words to the waiter could be along the lines off,

"what is the xxxxxx like? I've never had it before........ oh what the heck, you've gotta live a little."

Back
Top Bottom