What do you guys use to style your hair?

Associate
Was curious, as i'v been using vo5 firm hold gel for awhile now but it makes it look kinda greasy.

My friend has recently told me that he started using bryll cream putty or something like that and that it has the same effect as gel but makes it look more natural and less greasy.

Was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what you use and your experiences with it.

:p

Man of Honour
I use normal bryll cream gel.. used to use shockwaves but don't notice any difference really. I've tried wax before but would only use it on the odd occassion.. I find gel quicker for daily use.

I haz 4090!
Don
hair.jpg

The one on the left for work (Fudge), the one on the right for going out (American Crew Fiber).

I find that Fudge holds better when you're in a rush and don't have much time, and Fibre is better when you use it in combination with straighteners for the ultimate boyband look. :)

Soldato
Real men (southwesterners) use salty sea air and sun for the rugged windswept bleached look.

I myself use a combination of tap water, Brylcreem and spittle.

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
Worthy said:
hair.jpg

The one on the left for work (Fudge), the one on the right for going out (American Crew Fiber).

I find that Fudge holds better when you're in a rush and don't have much time, and Fibre is better when you use it in combination with straighteners for the ultimate boyband look. :)

TEN POUNDS NINETY FIVE?!

Which one is the best?
I'm on the site now... Fat hed? Matte hed? etc...

Permabanned
One More Solo said:
How do you lot use the Fibre stuff to best effect? I can never get any sort of lasting style and it doesn't really thicken my hair like it should. Tips?

(Yes, I feel homogay).

I feel unless I wash and blowdry/straighten my hair then the fibre stuff just doesn't have the effect I want.

Back
Top Bottom