Oblivion, where can i get an everlasting lockpick?

Soldato
Jimbo said:
I heard theres an everlasting lockpick? where can i find it?

Well this is sort of cheating but what you can do is move your cursor over the box/door you want to unlock, bring up the console and then click on the box/door with a mouse and type unlock.

Soldato
OP
Brilliant thanks very much. I also found this...

Where do I get a Skeleton Key?

• Shrine of Nocturnal
Directions: Follow the road heading east out of Leyawiin and when you reach the words “County Kvatch” you’ll see your shrine.
Required Offering: None, gives you a quest to complete. Complete it and return.
Level Requirement: 10
Reward: The godly Skeleton Key (a lockpick that is not only unbreakable but boosts your security skill by 40)

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310239&st=0&p=5350977&#entry5350977

Permabanned
Simaster14 said:
I'd say that's not cheating, walkthroughs are perfectly legitimate. You still have to do it yourself, it's not like guides give you the items etc.

Would you consider walkthrough's for point-and-click adventure games as equally legitimate?

Associate
Quantic said:
Would you consider walkthrough's for point-and-click adventure games as equally legitimate?

Excuse me for being a "noob", because I'm usually quite understanding when it comes to game lingo, but what does 'point-and-click' mean? :confused:

Soldato
Simaster14 said:
Excuse me for being a "noob", because I'm usually quite understanding when it comes to game lingo, but what does 'point-and-click' mean? :confused:

You were not born in time to experience the averageness of point and click adventures.

Operation stealth.
Cruise for a corpse.
Beneath a steel sky.
Monkey island series.
Indiana jones and the fate (curse?) of atlantis.
etc etc.

Soldato
OP
Heh ok I know its a bit cheaty, but I had seen somone mention this on these forms before and just think it would be a great thing to have. Its mostly for my brother, who is absolutely loving this game tbh.

I have the walkthrough but hardly ever use it, honest. Just when its tottaly essential. :D

Man of Honour
Jimbo said:
Heh ok I know its a bit cheaty, but I had seen somone mention this on these forms before and just think it would be a great thing to have. Its mostly for my brother, who is absolutely loving this game tbh.

I have the walkthrough but hardly ever use it, honest. Just when its tottaly essential. :D

The MQ is so simple and linear I can only think of one point where you would ever need a walkthrough. Most of the rest of the quests are equally simple. You only really need a guide to know where to start in most cases.

M

Soldato
I'm using a walkthrough now because I'm just trying to finish every last quest. the MQ and most of the guild questlines I did without one, as I did with most of the daedric quests.

Back
Top Bottom