Dealing with Depression.

Associate
Some of you might remember last week I posted this thread

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17567803

Well I’m at a crossroads now, my depression got so bad yesterday if I could have found the sleeping pills I had here I would have taken them no questions asked.

Last night I was reading a website that really went through what depression was and what can be done to cure or ease it, it really helped, I can see now that is there any point me running back to my old place just to get some relief or should I really stick it out here and fight this, I mean make an effort to go to a doctors and get Psychiatric help.

In the mean time I can look for another property, I was depressed at my old place but not this bad, today I don’t feel to bad right now, been out all day, went from going to fight this to, I give up again back to, not feeling to bad.

I have to tell my old landlord tomorrow if I’m not moving back, and I just cant make a decision, one part of me says go back you will feel better, other part says no stay here and fight.

Anyway if you got this far thanks, just needed to get it off my chest.

Soldato
Hi guys.

Just about to leave home to start my evening shift at Samaritans.

http://www.samaritans.org/

call 08457 90 90 90 if you want someone to chat to in confidence. you can talk about whatever you like, no one will judge you or tell you what to do.

It helps, believe me. And its not just for suicidal people so don't worry, anyone can call.

You never know, you might speak to me and never know it :p

EDIT - I should probably mention that sams isn't a religious thing either!

Last edited:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Look mate, if it's got to the point you literally would've topped yourself - go see a doctor asap. I don't want to see a thread on here in the near future with one of your close friends or family explaining you topped yourself.

Think of those who care about you. Do it for them, if not for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom