Playing with my 10-22mm.....

Permabanned
Tried some more close ups today.....strange lens to use but I seem to get better results than my 28-200mm....

Green.jpg

Drop-2.jpg

Drop.jpg

I love this lens, its much more versatile than I first thought it would be.

Permabanned
OP
I totally agree Cykey. But I was in a garden centre when I took these.

I use the lens mainly for work. Me and Jayne have just set up an estate agents in our area and I use the lens to great effect for customers house shots (inside and out). There is a real lack of good photography in the world of property. Just check out rightmove to prove this. Our website's properties just look great and we are gaining properties on this alone. We are snowed under.

I was offered a job last year by one agent just to take photos for the properties. A business could be formed on a freelance basis for this alone im convinced. Anyway just my little rant.

Soldato
Yer I've noticed the same. People just take pictures of a house. They don't think how good photos can really sell it. *Ponders HDR real estate photograph* ;)

Permabanned
OP
cyKey said:
Yer I've noticed the same. People just take pictures of a house. They don't think how good photos can really sell it. *Ponders HDR real estate photograph* ;)

Your onto something there! Do a demo on a room?

I just had 2 rooms that were very difficult due to the glare from the sun. I ended up closing the curtains and doing a 30 second exposure and it came out fantastic! It was for one of our forum members who is selling!

Permabanned
OP
That looks stunning! This would work great for properties with particularly good views. We have one at the moment were the master bedroom looks onto the village pond. With hdr we could see that out of the room.

Good stuff Cykey, thanks.

Permabanned
OP
I never even thought to take a close up with the lens. It was only because I only had that lens with me and I experimented.

Back
Top Bottom