bit confused by Terms

Caporegime
The bit at the bottom:

Want the detail? 'You stay we pay' explained.

For every year you stay with PlusNet we'll guarantee that the cancellation cost decreases. What does this mean? If you cancel within the first year, then you will pay £47 for the activation. For every year you stay we'll reduce this by £9.40. If you also choose to take a modem as part of the offer there will be an additional cancellation fee of £25 in the first year and this will reduce by £5 for each year that you stay.

You can choose an annual or monthly contract when you choose broadband. If you choose the monthly contract option in conjunction with this offer there is a one-off charge of £11.75.

Prices correct at time of publication and exclude short term special offers.

The rest's just a comparison with Pipex, AOL, Wanadoo and BT.

On the other hand, why the hell would you want to go with Plusnet? :confused: :eek:

Soldato
OP
well i got that bit but i was confused by how it would work on a monthly contract

i was choosing plus net (as a last resport) because it was only plus net and Zen that came out best on the adsl guide you recommended and no one else has been able to recommend a good provider and i need to sort it asap.

im a n00b at it all.

Caporegime
secretspy said:
well i got that bit but i was confused by how it would work on a monthly contract

Same story, stay for 5 years, get "free activation". You just don't get had for a remaining year's money too.

i was choosing plus net (as a last resport) because it was only plus net and Zen that came out best

Who were you comparing them to, because I can count four that (overall) rank better...

Soldato
OP
tolien said:
Who were you comparing them to, because I can count four that (overall) rank better...

hmm ok. i will check their prices. i guess im just rushing things at the moment as i have lots of issues to sort out so my minds not with it

thanks for your help :)

Caporegime
secretspy said:
well practically all of the companies

Er, excluding at least those 4?
The vast majority (having a quick skim through) rank equal to or above PN, except Tiscali, TalkTalk, the usual dross.

Back
Top Bottom