DOA 4 Getting Silly Now

Soldato
Ok, i unlocked the following characters:

Unlock Ein:
Complete the story mode as Hitomi.

Unlock Helena:
Complete story mode with all sixteen characters.

Unlock Gen Fu:
Complete story mode as Eliot.

Unlock Leon:
Complete story mode as Zack.

Unlock Spartan-458:
Complete story mode as Helena.

Ok cool all good now. I then went through the pain of getting loads of different costumes for each character by following the below:

UNLOCKING HINTS: STORY MODE COSTUMES
Alternate costumes:
Complete Story mode to unlock an alternate costume with the following characters. If available, the next alternate costume for that character will be unlocked when Story mode is completed again with them: Ayane C3, C4, C5, C6 - Bass C3, C4 - Bayman C3 - Brad Wong C3 -Christie C3, C4 - Elliot C3, C4 - Hayabusa C3, C4 - Hayate C3, C4 - Helena C3, C4 C5 - Hitomi C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8 - Jann Lee C3, C4 - Kasumi C3, C4, C5, C6, C7 - Kokoro C3, C4, C5, C6, C7 - La Mariposa C3, C4, C5 - Leifang C3, C4, C5, C6, C7 - Tina C3, C4, C5 - Zack C3, C4.

UNLOCKING HINTS: TIME ATTACK COSTUMES
Alternate costumes:
Complete Time Attack mode under the default settings to unlock an alternate costume with the following characters. If available, the next alternate costume for that character will be unlocked when Time Attack mode is completed again with them: Ein C3, C4 - Genfu C3, C4 - Leon C3, C4 - Spartan-458 C3, C4, C5, C6, C7.

However, i just noticed the list includes He;ena and the other extra characters - but these are missing the availabale charcaters to select in "DOA Story mode". Whats going on? I mean if i have to complete this game one more time.... lalaal at these gamer points

Soldato
took me ages to get all the DOA4 achievements i do (now sold it) TBH it isnt that hard to complete after a while alpha gets really easy when u do it enough times u can fly thru it in <10mins a pop

Soldato
OP
yer i read the above guides and unlocked them all. im on the part where i unlock all the extra costumes and they are not there to select (in both modes)

Soldato
suarve said:
got all the default settings on. But spartan and co aint showing up. helena also iosnt showing for story mode....

Ah, i thought they corrected this bug?

it used to be if your profile hadnt properly loaded before the game launched it created a new save game.

So if you have unlocked them but none showing u may have over-written your save game :S

Soldato
OP
McDaniel said:
Ah, i thought they corrected this bug?

it used to be if your profile hadnt properly loaded before the game launched it created a new save game.

So if you have unlocked them but none showing u may have over-written your save game :S

omfg!!!!!

I have completed the game about 40 times now at least. Thats it for DOA4. Guna get the time trial and a few online gamerpoints and then im binning it. Soooo annoying.

Tbh though i think this is what has happened, cuz if u look on my XBL gamerprofile: http://live.xbox.com/member/suarvvve all the characters mentioned abovge are unlocvked.

What a big glitch in a game taht has been released to the public.

Anyways, off to amsterdam now, by by all!

Soldato
OP
Yer nice mate cheers. Think i added you on XBL.

Anyways, time for a little bit of sleep and then off we go.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! :D

[plug]
Oh yer, for the few people who used to comment in my blog i have updated it with wordpress - so comment away - see sig.
[/plug]

Back
Top Bottom