Quick Quick Xbox live question

Caporegime
Hey guys

Just going through the xbox live signing up and just remembered that im supposed to get a free months of gold membership arent i??. Anyways how do i get this free month??, ive had a look through my premium box and found the leaflet that says i am indeed entitled to the free month but doesnt really say how you go about doing it.

Now im currently in the monthly option for the gold membership...and its says its £4.99 a month which is fine with me but then also says my card will not be charged:confused:. Im kinda confused as to what to do, ive entered my cc details as its asked and its now asking me to confirm this purchase etc etc.

Before i press yes and make a big cockup of it all, i just wanted to make sure that im doing it right....so am i??. Is it the monthly option you go for to get the free month or do i need a special code or something im missing etc etc

PLEASE HELP!!!!! :D:D

Caporegime
OP
Cheers Virii, good thing i have my xbox in my room next to my laptop...lol

Ok i chose silver and its now saying am i sure i want silver or do i want to go for the gold one...i take i just press ok on keep silver option right???

Permabanned
Spawn said:
Cheers Virii, good thing i have my xbox in my room next to my laptop...lol

Ok i chose silver and its now saying am i sure i want silver or do i want to go for the gold one...i take i just press ok on keep silver option right???

Yup sign up on silver, it'll process it and then offer you a free Gold month.
As I understand it you can have up to 4 profiles on your machine and get a free 30 days gold on each of them.
Might be handy if you want a new gamertag but you won't be able to transfer achievements that way, however if you're making a new live tag now then your achievements to date won't count in your gamer points anyway.

Caporegime
OP
Cheers Virii your a star mate :D, thank god you were around just before i made a big **** up of it lol...i want that free month lol.

Was contemplating on making a new gamertag but im gonna keep the one i have now.

Anyone who fancies adding me to their friends list can do so...gamertag is Yass360...just dont expect a seasoned pro at console gaming lol:p...im pretty dire tbh. Although i just picked up top spin2 and burnout revenge :).

So dont be shy guys, add me if you like....i could do with some fun gaming...not much fun playing by yourself :p

Permabanned
Spawn said:
Anyone who fancies adding me to their friends list can do so...gamertag is Yass360

Added you, I don't have many games but I think a break from Oblivion might be good.

Back
Top Bottom