i-mate JAM/JAMin car holder.......

Soldato
A mate of mine has just got an i-mate JAMin with tomtom to use in the car. All is going well, got the software and a car charger for phone the gps unit and the phone........ But one thing is missing, a holder to use in the car, so you can see where to go. I've seen loads of them on ebay, but they all look a pit plastic with big black rubber holders on the side. He would rarther it looked a bit more normal and cooler after spending loads of money on the software and a nice tomtom gps unit.

So where did you get your holder from? And what dose it look like, pictures would be cool, but would understand if you cant be bothered.

Help please :D

Associate
mrgubby said:
I bought a holder for my XDA mini-S from an O2 shop , it vibrated too much to look at and fell off the windscreen twice :( . I've read good reports of the Brodit range but haven't seen any in the flesh yet
Found them on Google

Lots of holders for the Jamin, including ones that charge. The Brodit ones are good, but handset specific. If you buy a generic one, it wont look as nice, but it will work with more phone.

Back
Top Bottom