NASA hacker speaks

Soldato
What makes you think he's so full of crap? a lot of what he has said in that article is quite viable. None of us know which way the truth is, so it is impossible to say that he is lying or that he didn't see what he saw.

Soldato
Yeah I once saw a plane too :D

The scariest part of that interview was the messaging in notepad, it shows how easily organisations like NASA, CIA and big ol Microsoft can access your computer. Who knows what/when they look at confidential data,

Not scared yet?

Scroll down

w0o0o0o00oo0o0o00o0o0o

Soldato
OP
CHokKA said:
What makes you think he's so full of crap? a lot of what he has said in that article is quite viable. None of us know which way the truth is, so it is impossible to say that he is lying or that he didn't see what he saw.

Anti gravity technology being hidden? Yes that does sound plausable :confused:

Anyways, if this guy was such a l33t h4x0r and was on a quest for proof surely he'd actually have some.

Soldato
I watched those Disclosure Project videos and read all their website the other day. For pretty much 5 hours I was hooked. The way they write and talk and present their information is just so convincing. Glad I slept that one off!

Soldato
OP
If you just wanted files why would you hack in using a VNC client? Not that I know anything about hacking but it's not a very stealthy way of doing it.

-edit-

The whole thing he was saying about opening a 235mb image over a 56k dial up sounds like BS to me too. Why would he need to turn it down to 4bit/pixel? If it's VNC then it doens't copy the file over. :confused: And he can't press Print Screen? Or set up a screen cam?

Last edited:
Associate
Everybody knows that given ~50 years were going to run out of oil as it’s a finite resource and no new major fields have been discovered in years, yet none of our governments seem to be battering an eyelid. Extremely plausible that technology is being suppressed if you ask me.

edit: Actually he cant be insane, if he was his lawyers would surely plea insanity and he wouldnt be facing 60 years in jail, more like a mental institute?

Last edited:
Soldato
Locrian said:
Everybody knows that given ~50 years were going to run out of oil as it’s a finite resource and no new major fields have been discovered in years, yet none of our governments seem to be battering an eyelid. Extremely plausible that technology is being suppressed if you ask me.
Definately plausible.

But clearly this particular guy is a bit of a whack job. He probably ping'd a few government computers he shouldn't have known about and got arrested for it. Now he's playing the press/media game by promoting the Disclosure Project, a project that relies on media attention to stay alive.

He claims to have been caught because he "miscalculated the timezone" one day and a government employee saw the mouse cursor moving around by itself... 1) What was he doing rooting around (aware of pun) on a desktop PC when in large networks all the important files are stored on the central file server? 2) He claims to have been doing the hack job for over 2 years, so why did he all of a sudden miscalculate the timezone? Was he drunk? 3) Why was he using a VNC/Remote Desktop-like tool in the first place? 4) He mentioned absolutely nothing about *nix in the interview, all his comments were about Windows - a fact that I would find suspicious about any "hacker".

Last edited:
Associate
The guy is a nut. He uncovered evidence and 'didnt get a copy'. Surely he could have just copied his screen with print screen or something? He was doing this for over a year and has no evidence at all? I mean comon.

Soldato
Lagz said:
The guy is a nut. He uncovered evidence and 'didnt get a copy'. Surely he could have just copied his screen with print screen or something? He was doing this for over a year and has no evidence at all? I mean comon.

he was using a java program to get the image, back then it was 56k may not have been possible to print screen with that type of java app.

Commissario
squiffy said:
They called Galileo insane too.

They've also called millions of people as nutty as fruitcakes insane - this guy certainly sounds either a few bricks short of a full load, or like he's talking rubbish in the hope it will do his case some good/get some positive publicity for him.

Associate
I'm no expert but when I was using a computer 12 years ago you could print screen from anything. Then again I guess it depends on what your using.

But come on. . .this guy is trying to find evidence, and hasn't bothered to make any way to actually save this evidence once he finds it. Thats pretty retarded.

Soldato
Neon said:
he was using a java program to get the image, back then it was 56k may not have been possible to print screen with that type of java app.
Doesn't matter. Any hacker doing "this type of work" would have remote servers (on fast connections) at his disposal. He could have uploaded the image to one of these servers...

And like somebody said.. 2 years of work with no evidence what so ever, no even textual evidence like recorded e-mail traffic? A bit hard to believe...

Sorry but he is playing off the media to get the word out on the Disclosure Project. And possibly trying to make a name for himself... Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Suspended
Any of you worked out if he did have evidence he'll be even more trouble now? He probably has evidence but not releasing directly, pretty stupid if he does.

Only a idiot would keep print outs at his home/aunties.

Soldato
OP
squiffy said:
Any of you worked out if he did have evidence he'll be even more trouble now? He probably has evidence but not releasing directly, pretty stupid if he does.

Only a idiot would keep print outs at his home/aunties.

He was on a quest for the truth so it would be pretty stupid for him to not have any evidence.

Suspended
You didn't get what I said. It's possible HE DOES have evidence, but he's not going to show it in a conference, or he's too scared of the CIA/secret service to do so.

Do you think they would have a second thought to kill him? ie Dr Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom