Bye Bye wanadoo hello ........

Associate
Hi,

I have just asked wanadoo for a MAC code and was already to go to Zen but I see a few members here are moving to Nildram, so before I commit I would like to here what your opinions are on Zen and nildram and maybe suggest which one you think is best in the long run.

Tony

Soldato
Zen are pretty much the best. I only went to Nildram because Zen are more expensive but you need only look at the ADSLGuide ratings to see how far Zen are ahead of pretty much all other ISP's.

Associate
OP
smids said:
Zen are pretty much the best. I only went to Nildram because Zen are more expensive but you need only look at the ADSLGuide ratings to see how far Zen are ahead of pretty much all other ISP's.

Hi,

i thought zen were cheaper £24.99 Nildram £25.99 the only thing i have seen is that zen cap you at 20gb and nildam at 50gb

Tony

Soldato
Yeah, I was talking about equivalent packages i.e. 50GB each. in which case Zen charge £35p/m IIRC. However nildram do charge for a static IP at £3 a month roughly which is a downside. Zen are a very good choice if you choose them though. Both are up to 8MBit on DSLMax (what I based my comparison on).

Associate
OP
smids said:
Yeah, I was talking about equivalent packages i.e. 50GB each. in which case Zen charge £35p/m IIRC. However nildram do charge for a static IP at £3 a month roughly which is a downside. Zen are a very good choice if you choose them though. Both are up to 8MBit on DSLMax (what I based my comparison on).

ok that sounds good then as i don't play games over the net much anyway apart from the psp now and then so 20gb should be ok for me

Tony

Soldato
Nildram I think also have no cap in the wee small hours if I remember and they still doing that? So the 50GB is pretty much purely browsing and gaming etc, u can get all your linux disk images overnight :)

Back
Top Bottom