Top 5 Album Art

Soldato
B000002MY3.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0000CAXIC.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00005V633.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

prodigy_fat_of_the_land.jpg
0677285470622.jpg

Those are five that stuck out as i had a quick browse!! Probably could come up with something better with more time..but those are all good.

Suspended
And there's also this one, which I wish I could find in a bigger size because it's awesome. It's by an almost completely unknown Japanese grindcore band.

Swarrrm - Nise Kyuseishu Domo

Soldato
Some of my favourites, in no particular order.

b000003tsp01sclzzzzzzz4pi.jpg
b000024som03lzzzzzzz9av.jpg

100thwindow9md.jpg
bjorkpost6be.jpg

spice7bo.jpg

You can't go wrong with a bit of spice.

These are just off the top of my head and by no means the best ever, but I like them. Clock wise from top left: Portishead - Portishead, Skunk Anansie - Stoosh, Massive Attack - 100th Window, Bjork - Post, Spice Girls - Spice.

Last edited:
Soldato
Off the top of my head, so only going off stuff I own:

The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
Weezer - Pinkerton
Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel The Illinoise
Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons
The Pixies - Doolittle

collage.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
j00ni said:
Why criticise someone else's opinion without giving your own :confused: :rolleyes:
What? Why shouldn't I? That makes no sense.... I'll refrain from another genric troll reply and adding an annoying rolleyes for no reason :rolleyes:

Oh wait.

But since you did ask... I think the Fat of the Land album is a good cover, better than the one that was planned (The kebab one). Otherwise, no other ones instantly spring out (Edit - that havn't been mentioned), but after a nights sleep I may be able to add a few more :)

Last edited:
Suspended
Simian said:
I think 'Blur - Park Life' might be in there :D

Gonna have to troll through my CD's now!... But a lot of my Faves are already shown!...
It did occur to me that all of them apart from two have the album name on the front - but I couldn't be bothered to change it.

Back
Top Bottom