Gaming Case? "Ya get me?"

Associate
Hi

Just a quicky, what exactly denotes a gaming case? I thought it might be the the style i.e. all crazy with molded casing, windows etc but have seen many standard cases still come under this umbrella.

Thanks

Soldato
Associate
LRTom said:
LOL! Did you set out to find the most extreme examples ever?! Hideous!

No, that's what the all look like, honestly. He left the worst one out IMO.

Here: ;)

3.jpg

Associate
i saw that asus case in a shop on tottenham court road, i didn't know it was so huge :| I wonder if anyone bought one of those?

Soldato
The vento wouldnt be a bad case, if it was 1/4 of its price!

Gaming cases are usually expensive for what they are, with non subtle styling.

Not all are built badly, NZXT for example make good cases, but they are insanely overpriced when compared to a more refined styled case.

Nothing wrong with gaming cases, Thermaltakes entire range is basically aimed at the gaming market aswell, and some of their new models are very nice cases.

The Xaser III SKULL edition is the best example of a gaming case, it cost the scary side of £100, was a Cheiffy dragon copy but inferior in every way but was able to add 'features' you never used or really wanted, gaming cases are all about features over build quality. More features = better case. The current trend for one huge fan that is completely pointless is the main example.

If Lian Li made a big fan case, without the fan spinning at 500rpm and spares available, I would really be writing a angry letter to them, thankfully they are a little more mature and subtle in their ways, and let the quality do the talking, and the quality makes the looks of most of their cases!

Back
Top Bottom