E3 Expo?

kbc

kbc

Associate
Anyone interested in the big E3 Expo...?

Just getting a little excited over the new Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars game. :p ... as well as the new UT.

Soldato
kbc said:
Anyone interested in the big E3 Expo...?
*snip* as well as the new UT.
yup... UT2007 is the only game i really care about this year.

i'm hoping for some REAL news... last thing we heard was that they were adding three new vehicals

Paladin
SMPG
Cicada

which aren't new, you only need to download the extra content (OFFICIAL stuff FFS) off the unreal tourny website to get them, as well as a few extra levels! :mad:

the new screenies released recently are cool, the in-game shot of the leviathan (which looks bloody HUGE!)

kbc

kbc

Associate
OP
Aside from PC titles being exposed at E3... (not many other games I really know of).... but the PS3 has some decent stuff out for it. Heard the launch of the console would be pretty cheap - £260 if we're talking about a direct USD translation. :) MGS4 (must see trailer when it's up...)... GT, FF, UT2007, Tekken 6 (loved the series... played all the Tekkens). :)

... oh and COD... though I prefer shooters on PC.

Soldato
kbc said:
Aside from PC titles being exposed at E3... (not many other games I really know of).... but the PS3 has some decent stuff out for it. Heard the launch of the console would be pretty cheap - £260 if we're talking about a direct USD translation. :) MGS4 (must see trailer when it's up...)... GT, FF, UT2007, Tekken 6 (loved the series... played all the Tekkens). :)

... oh and COD... though I prefer shooters on PC.
£350 actually ;)

Back
Top Bottom