Windows XP installattion fatel blue screen, PLEASE HELP!

Associate
Hello Peeps i recently brought loads of pc hardware and decided to build a PC for myself, i have built pcs 5/6 times before but this time iam having big trouble installing the most basic of things, windows xp.
Once everything (Hardware) was but in place and set up i set the bios as you do. I then put in the windows xp disc which i have used many of times of different machines, drives etc...its installed no problem. But on this newly build pc everytime it is installing windows xp i get the fatel blue error screen. They very at any stage of the installation today it had 13 minutes left before it was installed, then the blue screen come up, once it just froze. Sometimes its just after it format the harddrive at the beginning stage of the installation. I cannot work it out i have change bios settings, reset the whole bios used different disc drives, even my mates windows xp copy. Still this blue screen error's. Even tested the memory in memtest86. I am seriously getting hacked off now, i hope someone can help would be much appreciated.
My specs:

DFI LanParty UT CFX3200-DR RD580 Crossfire (Socket 939)
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 90nm
OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200 Dual Channel Platinum Series EL-DDR CAS2
1x Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
Western Digital Raptor 74GB WD740GD 10,000RPM SATA 8MB Cache

Associate
What code is shown on the blue screen when it gets to that stage?
Are you sure that everything is plugged in securely? Take things out and try cleaning the contacts then replacing them.

Associate
OP
PSU: Hiper HPU-4K580-MK Type R 580W Modular ATX2.2 PSU
Bios: v6.00PG

Bios Voltage Details:

CPU VID Control: AUTO
CPU VID Specail Control: AUTO

DRAM Voltage: 2.67v
SB PCIE Voltage: 1.80v
NB Analog Voltage: 1.21v
LDT Bus Voltage: 1.21v
NB Core Voltage: 1.21v

------------------------------
Different Colour: Blue Text:

CPU Core Voltage: 1.34v
LDT Bus Voltage: 1.23v
SB PCIE Voltage: 1.79v
DRAM 2.6v Voltage: 2.73v

---------
Error Messages:

1-Installation Failed: D:\1386\ (The supplied assembly identity has one or more attribute names than contain chracters permitted in XML names.

2-STOP: 0x0000008E (Beginning dump of physical memory. Physical memory dump complet)

3-Problems at "registering component" stage freezes, sometimes restarts or Windows Media Connect comes up in Bios like box. Also DCOM Server Process Launcher terminated.

Associate
OP
OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200 Dual Channel Platinum Series EL-DDR CAS2 (CL 2-3-2-5)

Latancy: 2-3-2-5

The settings were on auto for all the settings when i set them too: 2-3-2-5 @ 1T and done memtest 86 i got 202 errors on test 5.
When i changed them back to auto they were at 2.5-3-2-5 @ 1t, no errors in memtest86. The speed is 200mhz.

I have the Memory sticks in DDR slot 2 and DDR slot 4. The PC would start up with the ram sticks in ddr1 and ddr 3 slot. Debug Screen Error C1, constand beep.

CPU is at default i havn't touched the settings yet.

Back
Top Bottom