The 13 past 8 joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
A big-city lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field. As the lawyer climbed over the farmer's fence, an elderly man drove up on his tractor. "What do you think you're doin', friend?" The lawyer said, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, so I'm going to retrieve it." The farmer replied, "No, you're not. This is my property and you don't have permission to enter it." The indignant lawyer said, "Don't you recognize me? I'm one of the best lawyers in the country! If you don't let me take my duck, I'll sue you for everything you're worth!" The old farmer smiled. "You may be a big-shot lawyer, but you don't know how we do things here in Texas. Small disagreements like this are always settled by the Texas 3-Kick Rule." "What's the Texas 3-Kick Rule?" "It's simple: first, I kick you three times. Then, you kick me three times. And so on, back and forth, until one of us gives up." The lawyer sized up the old codger and decided he could take him easily. "Sounds good to me, old man." The farmer climbed down from his tractor, walked over to the city slicker, and planted the steel-reinforced toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer's groin, dropping him to his knees. His second kick broke the man's nose. His third kick to a kidney nearly caused the attorney to admit defeat, but he summoned every last bit of his will power and staggered to his feet. "Okay, you old coot! That's 3 kicks. Now it's my turn!" The old farmer just smiled. "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck!"

He
He

Caporegime
colonslash.jpg

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Plus-44 said:
I was informed there was a joke in here - where is it???

+44

I see loots of writting that iw ill not be reading due to be tired.

If you want m,e to read it please brake it up and give it some paragraphs or what ever you do instead of writting sentance after sentance.

Kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom