Great now what i do

Soldato
I got up for work at 9 as i start at 10 just had my breakfast and that and ready to go and i got a call saying i wont be needed now :( Wont get paid and now im up i aint going back to sleep, and to top it all off i feel awful! Sore throat, pains in chest, hayfever :mad:

Whos not at work today and what u doing? Can tell its gonna be scorching outside already :cool:

Man of Honour
still, on holiday till sunday, nursing a very battered thumb. can't even play BF2 and 1handed typing LOL..

oh and usually its 24hr notice, whats the job ect?

Soldato
OP
its only temp in a sorting office so no biggie :) Good money when im in tho! They was suppose to have 9 crates coming in today but dont think they all turned up so i wont be needed :(

** edit **

iCraig i would but i feel awful! Can barely breathe at mo due to blocked nose and one hell of a pain in the middle of my chest :confused:

Man of Honour
R5Rich said:
its only temp in a sorting office so no biggie :) Good money when im in tho! They was suppose to have 9 crates coming in today but dont think they all turned up so i wont be needed :(

** edit **

iCraig i would but i feel awful! Can barely breathe at mo due to blocked nose and one hell of a pain in the middle of my chest :confused:

Serousley read you contract. If they said they needed you its early always 24hrs notice they have to give. they can tell you not to come in but usually have to pay you anyway. As its temp might be diff.

Soldato
OP
I got called in few weeks back as i know some 1 working there and asked if i fancied working and since then they have kept me in there and paid me weekly. I have filled out the forms for employee and stuff but i havent been taken on by them so really they could just say they dont need me full stop now.

Thats true it proberly is a blessing but i could do with the ££ :(

Back
Top Bottom