Need some help with naming a Xbox 360 game please.

Soldato
I saw a video of an Xbox 360 game posted here a couple of months ago.

I can't remember the name, but basically it looked like a very arcadey fighter jet game. It had a lot of action in it and a lot going on, but the clip was very short so i wasn't able to get a proper view of the game.

It's been a couple of months since i saw the video, so i was wondering if there are anymore, and if the game has actually been released yet, it had great visuals and looked like good fun.

I think if the name was mentioned i'd recognise it straight away.

Any help please?

Thanks.

PS Just had a thought, i think it may have had the word radio in it?

PPS I just found a game called Jet Set Radio Future, but it's only for the Xbox, theg ame i saw was definitely or the 360.

Last edited:
Associate
Freeman said:
PPS I just found a game called Jet Set Radio Future, but it's only for the Xbox, theg ame i saw was definitely or the 360.

And JSRF is cell-shaded roller blading game from Sega. Not fighter jets :)

Very good game though, got it when I had an XBOX ... i'm waiting for it to be compatible with the emulator on the 360!

edit: Oops - didn't realise Bobbler had posted the same thing, just read the first post and clicked to reply!

Soldato
Sorry to hijack this a bit but I was wondering if anyone knew the same of this? I think I saw it when the 360 was first announced (I think it was the 360) and it had giant robots fighting in a nice sunny city.

Associate
punky_munky said:
Sorry to hijack this a bit but I was wondering if anyone knew the same of this? I think I saw it when the 360 was first announced (I think it was the 360) and it had giant robots fighting in a nice sunny city.

think you might be lookin for chrome hounds?

Back
Top Bottom