Who is living in my shed?

Associate
100_0414.jpg

Does anyone know what it is? A wasp was crawling round it yesterday but it could only just fit in, so unless it's a one wasp house it doesn't belong to him.
I think it's empty but there's no way im going to pull it off the roof :eek:

Soldato
I'd be tempted to put a clear plasic tub over it and then knock it off the roof with the edge of the tub, if there's anything comes out it won't get you but you may be stuck holding the tub for a while!

Soldato
As said, it belongs to the queen wasp. She lays her babies in there, and when they hatch they'll turn it into an uber-huge nest.

You'll want to be getting rid of it asap ;)

Associate
I had one of those in my shed not to long ago, and i knocked it off to see what was inside, but there was nothing there, it just kind of disintergrated!! But i would get rid asap, if I were you.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
No you pervert! :D I meant something like discovery channel- we can learn from nature. :D Wasp pron is not a turn on, not for me anyway. Beside it will only be laying eggs and not getting nasty lol

I agree with ElRazur for the request of a video link, but not to watch the wasps at work.

I'd enjoy sitting back enjoy watching the OP in the shed get assaulted by the swarm and assimilated into their wasp collective, live on my screen. :)

Soldato
I've just gotten rid of the start of one from my room :eek: , good old dyson to the rescue :D . There was a wasp there aswell and it didn't look to happy to have been sucked into the hoover then dunped into the outside bin :D . If I hadn't had done that then I would have woken up at some point with loads of the blighters all around me.

Back
Top Bottom