New bumpers fitted to Prelude today

Soldato
Just spent the day fitting the new bumpers to my Prelude, these are known the "Euro kit", I believe a standard Honda option.

So, without further ado, here are some pics :)

DSC00495%20(Small).JPG

DSC00498%20(Small).JPG

DSC00500%20(Small).JPG

DSC00501%20(Small).JPG

Just got the side skirts and JDM rear numberplate surround (for a square plate) to get sprayed now, but my dad used up a full 1/2 litre tin of paint for the bumpers, so need to get another tin for the rest.

Also need to get a new exhaust/tail pipes, as they are a little lost in there now!

Garry

Man of Honour
Is that really a Honda kit? Looks a bit.... misplaced? Needs some sideskirts I think and those alloys have too much tyre :)

Soldato
The back looks nice, although it would be better if more of the exhaust could be seen. However the front doesnt look quite right where the edge sweeps down toward the rear of the arch. As Fox said, maybe some side skirts would improve it.

Soldato
OP
The skirts as soon as I've got some paint and they're sprayed - probably 2-3 weeks.

And yeah, I know I need a different exhaust - both of these things I said in the opening post, below the pictures ;) (I'll let you off with not seeing that part ;))

Back
Top Bottom