I hate "travellers"

Soldato
Reason one.

Driving to the shop.. a few of them on their horses totally running the road and causing grief.. stopping and chatting blocking the whole road while people were beeping their horns they were being equally as abusive back.. i just sat and watched.

reason two.

they always plong themselves on a field near where i live, and they always set fires off and make a real mess... causing fights in the pubs in shildon and that.. causing trouble.

this year the council has bought them portable toilets and stips to keep their rubbish in... the council lick their backsides for them...

the "gypos" say they will leave their mess if the council dont supply things to hold their crap.. ....

anger flows through my blood. they dont pay council tax or anything.. oh and guess what... they have flash cars to top it off. pure rogues. cheeky arrogant toads.

no doubt ill get some stick for this blatent abuse towards them, but my experience is always of cheek. so i will be nothing less towards them

Soldato
I'm itching to sarcastically call you racist actually, but no...

"individuals from the travelling community" do cause quite a bit of trouble, as anyone would who lived completely seperate from society in their own little groups...

I'd imagine most of us would feel like we could behave like ***** if we'd been raised in a situation whereby we could move somewhere completely different whenever we liked, and there was little the government could do about a lot of the things we did

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
Reason one.

Driving to the shop.. a few of them on their horses totally running the road and causing grief.. stopping and chatting blocking the whole road while people were beeping their horns they were being equally as abusive back.. i just sat and watched.

reason two.

they always plong themselves on a field near where i live, and they always set fires off and make a real mess... causing fights in the pubs in shildon and that.. causing trouble.

this year the council has bought them portable toilets and stips to keep their rubbish in... the council lick their backsides for them...

the "gypos" say they will leave their mess if the council dont supply things to hold their crap.. ....

anger flows through my blood. they dont pay council tax or anything.. oh and guess what... they have flash cars to top it off. pure rogues. cheeky arrogant toads.

no doubt ill get some stick for this blatent abuse towards them, but my experience is always of cheek. so i will be nothing less towards them

fight it back, go near there land and mess it up and set fire, i let all there horses free near my end :)

got caught to, what a chase lol, shows them though, i let the horses go untied em, and they ran off into the woods lol.

Soldato
OP
Neon said:
fight it back, go near there land and mess it up and set fire, i let all there horses free near my end :)

then id get murdered.. robbed... beaten up badly.. and nothing would be done about it..

because im honest.. and they arent

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
then id get murdered.. robbed... beaten up badly.. and nothing would be done about it..

because im honest.. and they arent

do it, they wont ever find out if you do it properly, near us theres woods near there land. and i went through the woods, to where the horses were kept and undid all the ties, and jobs a good one.:)

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
hmmm.. :)

would be nice... but im not goin to start violence :)

its not starting violence, its watchin the horses run free... and laughing as many a traveller run after them. also i was questioned about it, as i was the closest person to the camp and was asked if i let them go, to there first question i put my foot down and ran like the wind lol.

p.s- as you can tell ive done it more than once

Soldato
OP
lol.. :)

i could do something i guess..... :rolleyes: i do hate them.

could have kicked that little stroats head in today.. on a little poor horse whacking it as they doddled around the road.. swearing smoking, laughing at people.. he looked only 12... cheeky little....

could have really smashed his face in..but then id be jailed for a million year

Soldato
basmic said:
It's all very well saying give them a good pasting.

But when you do, you'll have gangs of gypos wanting your blood. :eek:

no you wont, jus keep ya head low. give em a good pasting while there by themselves, and be quick about it, then flee, i knw we shouldnt give violence, but why not when they ask for it?

Soldato
OP
lol.. i have family to back me up...

sounds pretty gangster like but.. you know. :p

i think some turf wars in shildon is in order.. the local chinese will be loving it

Permabanned
Neon said:
no you wont, jus keep ya head low. give em a good pasting while there by themselves, and be quick about it, then flee, i knw we shouldnt give violence, but why not when they ask for it?
I'm not trying to law down facts, but this is how I see it.

Shildon is a smallish village/town - I suspect lemonkettaz lives near a field where they are passing/camping.

To find one person in a village isn't that hard. I know, I've lived in one. Gossip and word of mouth goes through the village faster than a dose of salts. :D

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
lol.. i have family to back me up...

sounds pretty gangster like but.. you know. :p

i think some turf wars in shildon is in order.. the local chinese will be loving it

yeh weve had turf wars when i use to be at school we had school wars, people from other schools use to come down just to fight on the fields, was erm very violent and quite ugly

Back
Top Bottom