Joke...... Made me LOL at least

Associate
A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Make love to me or climb the ladder to success," she said. No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner woman, who was slightly easier on the eye. "Do me hard or climb the ladder to success," she said. "Well," thought the man, "might as well carry on."
On the next cloud was an even prettier lady who, this time, was quite attractive. "Take me now or climb the ladder to success," she uttered.
As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went. On the next cloud was an absolute beauty. Slim, attractive, the lot. "Just do me like crazy here and now or climb the ladder to success," she flirted.
Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound ugly man, arm pit hair showing, flies buzzing around his head.
"Who are you?" the man asked.
"Hello" said the ugly fat man, "I'm Cess!"

Caporegime
lol @ OP's joke, nice one.

----------------------------

My mum said for my birthday she was going to dig a big hole and fill it with water as a present.

I thought: she means well...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Karl said:
That one made me chuckle. :D

Me dad built a great big bookcase out of spare wood, filled it with books, until one day it fell on top of him and broke his leg.

I said: you've only got your shelf to blame...

Soldato
When Jane initially met Tarzan of the jungle, she was attracted to him, and during her questions about his life, she asked him how he had sex.
"Tarzan not know sex," he replied. Jane explained to him what sex was. Tarzan said, "Oh,...Tarzan use hole in trunk of tree."
Horrified, she said, "Tarzan you have it all wrong,...but I will show you how to do it properly." She took off her clothing and lay down on the ground. "Here" she said, "you must put it in here."
Tarzan removed his loincloth showing Jane his considerable manhood, stepped closer, and then gave her a mighty kick right in the crotch! Jane rolled around in agony for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually she managed to gasp for air and screamed: "What in the hell did you do that for?" Tarzan replied, "check for squirrel. :D

axe

axe

Suspended
Usher said:
When Jane initially met Tarzan of the jungle, she was attracted to him, and during her questions about his life, she asked him how he had sex.
"Tarzan not know sex," he replied. Jane explained to him what sex was. Tarzan said, "Oh,...Tarzan use hole in trunk of tree."
Horrified, she said, "Tarzan you have it all wrong,...but I will show you how to do it properly." She took off her clothing and lay down on the ground. "Here" she said, "you must put it in here."
Tarzan removed his loincloth showing Jane his considerable manhood, stepped closer, and then gave her a mighty kick right in the crotch! Jane rolled around in agony for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually she managed to gasp for air and screamed: "What in the hell did you do that for?" Tarzan replied, "check for squirrel. :D

lmao great :D

the others made me lol as well

Soldato
Usher said:

LMAO, just got juice all over me :D

Back
Top Bottom