• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which CPU Cooler for a AMD Athlon 64 3800+

Associate
Well im trying to get rid of the annoying noise's my computer makes as im really sensitive to sound. Its a medical condition and lately i just can't stand it any more. So my question to you amazing people is which CPU Cooler for a AMD Athlon 64 3800+ to get it as noise less as possible? Thanks for any help :)

Soldato
Yep, the main noise culprits are usually the graphics card, psu and cpu.. maybe the hdd.

List what you've got and you might be able to fit 3rd party coolers etc to them :)

Associate
OP
Well i just bought the Antec P180 Advanced Super Midi Tower Case. And the thing is very good at keeping things quiet, so the last 2 things that cause me grief are the gfx card and the cpu and ive made seperate threads about them. Just ordering the ninja now :)

Back
Top Bottom