What did Nintendo fanboys do at E3?

Soldato
Thats crazy, I bet the people at the end didn't know what they were queuing for and that rumours were rife that they were infact giving away a free DS to everybody that played one :p

Soldato
lordrobs said:
Thats crazy, I bet the people at the end didn't know what they were queuing for and that rumours were rife that they were infact giving away a free DS to everybody that played one :p

Isnt E3 industry only ? I dont think that people in the industry wouldnt know what they were queuing for.

Soldato
lordrobs said:
Oh is it, sorry I thought it was for Joe public too!

The expo is open only to game industry professionals, celebrities and journalists who are over eighteen. - From wikipedia

Its really crap because its the sorta thing Id love to go to but I guess thats what a lot of gamers think, so must be why its not open to the public.

Leaves two options get in the industry or become a celebrity...

daz

daz

Soldato
You think the entire industry media are Nintendo fanboys?
kekekegay.gif

Grow up... the long lines couldn't be down to people being intrigued and wanting to play the new console... or could they? ;)

Soldato
raz0rr said:
You have to be connected to get them.

Not just anyone can buy a ticket.

You need to provide proof of employment.. Via the US equivilant of a P45 sort of thing and some kind of credit statement.

And your employer will be verified by them. Although it was FREE for me (media have to pay no matter what) to go so long as you get your tickets before the 7th of April. So i only had to pay fopr accomodation and travel, which also went on company expenses :)

Back
Top Bottom