xbox 360 £40 extended warranty update

Soldato
well if they are like the technet dept they are a joke
i sent one cheque, 6 weeks later they say its not been received, told us to cancel the cheque and send another.
sent a 2nd cheque after cancelling the first.
another month or 2 passes we get the 2nd cheque back saying its been paid.
another couple of weeks later get the 1st cheque back, and the subscription cancelled!!!
so do a same day bank transfer, and a month later they still cant find the cash and we still got no technet :( even though we gave them the full details.
Meh, It really is a wonder how they make so much money if all there billing is as shoddy lol

Man of Honour
I don't know why people go for the extended warranty, considering your statutory rights cover you for a long period of time anyway. If it breaks after a year you can still have it fixed or replaced by the shop you bought it from.

Associate
Davey_Pitch said:
I don't know why people go for the extended warranty, considering your statutory rights cover you for a long period of time anyway. If it breaks after a year you can still have it fixed or replaced by the shop you bought it from.

Can be a hassle if you bought it online, or if your trying to claim on legal rights etc after 12 months, i got mine swaped at game last week after 6 months.

Man of Honour
Replicant said:
Can be a hassle if you bought it online, or if your trying to claim on legal rights etc after 12 months, i got mine swaped at game last week after 6 months.

If any place tried to give me hassle more than 12 months down the line I'd be force feeding them the Sale of Goods Act and the Distance Selling Regulations until they realised I was in the right and replaced my faulty Xbox just to shut me up :D

Back
Top Bottom