NOD32 errors ?

Soldato
Well, after most people here singing the praises of NOD32 I've decided to try it.
My first impressions are that the GUI is very Windows 9x but, Hey we have AV for what it does not what it looks like right ?
So my main concern is that it is showing some error - 'Error opening(file locked) [4] '

Is this normal or is something wrong ?

kbc

kbc

Associate
Sputnik II said:
So my main concern is that it is showing some error - 'Error opening(file locked) [4] '

Is this normal or is something wrong ?

That when you run a full system scan? That's fine, it's just trying to read a system file which is currently used/locked by Windows. The anti-virus just can't read them. This is probably to ensure stability.

Associate
This is normal, I get the same thing, it's basically the parts of windows that it can't check because they are runnning. (sorry not as techie an answer as some may give)

Good choice by the way, I've had Nod32 for a while and it's been superb.

Soldato
Sputnik II said:
Well, after most people here singing the praises of NOD32 I've decided to try it.
My first impressions are that the GUI is very Windows 9x but, Hey we have AV for what it does not what it looks like right ?

Exactly. You can turn the gui off completely which i do so i can manage using remote desktop on slow connections. Not that i ever have to touch it, it's been running for months without a peep :)

Back
Top Bottom