Anyone know latin?

Soldato
Hey,

I woke up this morning and a Phrase keeps popping in to my head "when angels lose their way" I am 99 percent certain its a translation from Latin, does anyone know how to write that in ancient latin?

I wanted to use it for my signature :p

*EDIT*

I done this using a translator from google, is it remotely correct?

"ut angelus perdo suum via"

Last edited:
Soldato
Dark_Angel said:
Hey,

I woke up this morning and a Phrase keeps popping in to my head "when angels lose their way" I am 99 percent certain its a translation from Latin, does anyone know how to write that in ancient latin?

I wanted to use it for my signature :p
The only thig Google brings up is "Where angels lose their way", homoerotic gaybo fanfiction. :eek:

Something you want to share with the rest of us?

Soldato
OP
fatiain said:
The only thig Google brings up is "Where angels lose their way", homoerotic gaybo fanfiction. :eek:

Something you want to share with the rest of us?

Dark Angel means an angel falled from the grace of God, hence I thought it would be a nice signature. Also, I remember hearing it from TV, and I had to remember what the heck it was :(

Thanks for the confirmation malc :)

Associate
free translators won't give you anything accurate
there is no word for 'their' it's all to do with word endings giving personal significance (etc)
i have a gcse in latin - but i'm more than a bit crap now
sorry :rolleyes:
"angelus arrere"
where angels lose their way
i think? :confused:

Last edited:
Permabanned
Pellentesque felis dui, imperdiet et, sodales et, blandit nec, neque. In dolor mauris, molestie et, vulputate tempus, mollis facilisis, magna. Vivamus tristique. Etiam dui velit, aliquet non, egestas vel, aliquam non, odio. In mattis nulla quis massa volutpat consequat. Fusce orci. Proin tellus quam, pretium vitae, ullamcorper ac, tempor ac, ante. Phasellus ultrices. Integer tempus fermentum quam. Etiam sollicitudin.

Suspendisse quis elit nec sem ultrices condimentum. Aenean risus tellus, pharetra at, auctor eu, aliquam sit amet, nisl. Pellentesque quis metus sodales pede imperdiet porttitor. Sed ligula mi, mollis id, ultricies non, semper ac, metus. Aenean pulvinar felis ut elit. Curabitur in ante. Nullam sit amet eros. Nullam mattis nulla sed nulla. Morbi posuere congue diam. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum quis nunc id pede suscipit adipiscing. Mauris imperdiet. Cras adipiscing ultricies odio. Nulla lorem nisl, porttitor ut, pharetra at, tempor vitae, mauris. Ut ac nisl. Nulla dolor sapien, porttitor a, ornare id, feugiat nonummy, nulla. Donec non mauris elementum pede sagittis rutrum. Etiam lectus erat, rhoncus vel, mattis sit amet, pretium a, libero. Sed at dolor. Sed eget nulla.

I learnt it when I was six, so you know, I rock, whatever.

Soldato
OP
goldilocks said:
free translators won't give you anything accurate
there is no word for 'their' it's all to do with word endings giving personal significance (etc)
i have a gcse in latin - but i'm more than a bit crap now
sorry :rolleyes:
"angelus arrere"
where angels lose their way
i think? :confused:

Hey, that sounds kinda familar now you mention it?

Was it spelt as angelus errare or the way you mention, thanks for the help :)

Soldato
OP
goldilocks said:
its cicero, 'on the ends of goods and evils'
it's also filler text :)

its angelus arrere, with an a, dark angel :) i'm 90% sure

Thank you very much kind Lady (I assume you are a Lady with the name, if not I am sorry :()

Permabanned
goldilocks said:
its cicero, 'on the ends of goods and evils'
it's also filler text :)

its angelus arrere, with an a, dark angel :) i'm 90% sure

I know, I use it every day from lipsum.com. I was just joking that I could speak latin fluently because of it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom