oh dear... they are making a knight rider Movie...

Permabanned
Glen A. Larson, executive producer of the orginal Battlestar galactica and producer of many of the new episodes of BSG is doing the screen play. And thats where the good news ends as im afraid for some unknown reason, Mr cheese himself will be continuing in his role as Michael Knight. :rolleyes:

no other details seem to be available yet. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384254/

Permabanned
OP
i should add, i loved the original tv series, but as much as i hate to sound like im getting at the hoff for his age, i have to ask... is he really the right choice for this ?? :confused:

Soldato
locutus12 said:
Glen A. Larson, executive producer of the orginal Battlestar galactica and producer of many of the new episodes of BSG is doing the screen play. And thats where the good news ends as im afraid for some unknown reason, Mr cheese himself will be continuing in his role as Michael Knight. :rolleyes:

no other details seem to be available yet. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384254/

Honestly how can you not be pleased by this news??? :confused:

Knight Rider was great!.

Soldato
locutus12 said:
i should add, i loved the original tv series, but as much as i hate to sound like im getting at the hoff for his age, i have to ask... is he really the right choice for this ?? :confused:

There's no-one else I'd want to do it.

The next big question is whether they'll use the proper KITT or will they ruin it with some up to date new fangled POS.

Permabanned
hasselhoff.jpg

Soldato
panthro said:
this has been in the pipeline for years......probably because they are trying to write a half decent script. Im still looking forward to it though!!! :p :D
From what I read the producers wanted it to be a spoof like the remake of Starsky & Hutch (and all those others that have recently been remade) but Hasselhoff was dead set against this so has been trying to find other production resources.

Permabanned
OP
GSXRMovistar said:
From what I read the producers wanted it to be a spoof like the remake of Starsky & Hutch (and all those others that have recently been remade) but Hasselhoff was dead set against this so has been trying to find other production resources.

well, id say he has made a good choice with Glen A. Larson. :)

Back
Top Bottom