• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

recommend me a low profile AGP graphics card

Associate
Have a desktop with a broken Matrox 550 low profile AGP card and need a replacement, nothing special and for under £100 or cheaper but with direct x 9 support?

Thanks

Soldato
The AGP 6200s are TurboCache aren't they? Not bad if you have a lot of RAM, but if you have less than 1GB I would avoid. Can't remember which shaders the FX series supports, but it should do.

Man of Honour
Exsomnis said:
The AGP 6200s are TurboCache aren't they? Not bad if you have a lot of RAM, but if you have less than 1GB I would avoid. Can't remember which shaders the FX series supports, but it should do.
The PCI-E version is TC (32/64MB onboard + system ram) :) I think you can still pick up the non TC version in AGP and PCI-E.

Although it doesn't matter if it's for general / low end use :p

Associate
OP
what is turbo cache? I might want to play a few networked games. How will it affect me?
The oc site have a XFX 128 and 256 version, and a 128 leadtek version, which is best?

Associate
OP
I presume the 256 version is better than the 128 version as its only a quid or 2 difference? They do a 512 version but that is like an extra £30

Back
Top Bottom