broken sword 4 e3 video.

Soldato
Ragh 14 minuite wait, ill let you know what i think when ive watched it. I loved the first 2 but hated the third one, mainly due to the stupid tombraider style block pushing and jumping from platforms etc. Hope the 4th is more like the first 2.

Mark

Associate
OP
just watched the video my self, i am a little disapointed though, the video is just under 80mb, and it is about 15seconds long of actual footage, the rest is just text and useless stuff! was hopeing for atleast 2minuits of game footage!

Last edited:
Soldato
WatchTower said:
I prefered the look of the game when they used cartoon animation instead of this 3D cack. To me it's not broken sword if it's not cartoon.

Agreed, and in this day and age they can get the cartoon style looking so good on any pc. I dunno...maybe cel shaded might have worked?

Soldato
just watched the vid myself... nothing much to be interested about. the first two games were awesomely good fun, i missed out on the third however.

WatchTower said:
I prefered the look of the game when they used cartoon animation instead of this 3D cack. To me it's not broken sword if it's not cartoon.
from screenies i have to agree... very much the same thing with the Monkey Island series... 1+2 for pure nostalgia, 3 was 2D cartoon graphics that looked very cool... 4 was 3D and just didn't feel right :(

Associate
I liked the third one. Felt as close as you could get to a point and click adventure. Even though it was 3D the colouring and everything seemed fairly cartoony to me. I dunno about this new one... looks like they're catering for all the new graphics cards with high polys and fancy lighting. But as long as it plays like Broken Sword, I shouldn't care too much. Go go Georgie :D

Back
Top Bottom