The ***OFFICIAL*** Supreme commander thread. (video inside)

Permabanned
LARGE TRAILER 300mb Uber Quality

MEDIUM QUALITY TRAILER 90mb

All the Above require VLC player, especially if your an Nvidia user, (its better than Quicktime anyway.) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD .

given this will probably be one of the last major games under DX9 i have to say, what a hell of a way to end a graphics generation :D :D

EDIT:
New Screenshots as of July 2006
Duke said:

EDIT 26*10*2006

ok folks... im on the beta testers and have the game here :D what would you like to see / know ?? :)

Last edited:
Associate
it looks awsome and I can't wait. One thing which I want to know is the recommended specs :S ...

I mean, look at the game!, thats a lot of AI, explosions and geometry. Got a funny feeling my 6800 will explode and my p4 will burst into flames playing that!, the only thing I have got is the 2gb of Ram to store the massive maps lol

Associate
Really looking forward to this now having seen those vids. The multiple monitor with real time battles happening on both of them really appeals. Just hate to think of a gfx card that is going to be able to handle that. Especially on dual 19" monitors :D

Permabanned
OP
Zirax said:
Really looking forward to this now having seen those vids. The multiple monitor with real time battles happening on both of them really appeals. Just hate to think of a gfx card that is going to be able to handle that. Especially on dual 19" monitors :D

from what ive read, there will be various options for dual monitor usage from using the secondary as a map and radar viewer, i.e. youl get the dots and the map and the zoom function which obviously puts a lot less stress on the GPU right through to the fully 3d modeled second battle screen. heres hoping my X1800XT 512 will still be enough when it comes out :(

Soldato
just downloaded HD trailer (174MB), my work PC is not powerful enough to play this video properly lol

any good free host i could upload the video?

cheers :)

Soldato
If someone could post a link to the HD video, I'd greatly appreciate it. My Dad and I are huge Total Annihilation fans, and even watching the low quality video certainly got us excited ;p

-RaZ

Back
Top Bottom