Prey demo next month

Caporegime
Prey for June 22nd!
June 22nd is a date that an awful lot of gamers will be waiting for. On that day, the Prey Demo will be released.

Available that day on the PC as well as in the Xbox Live Marketplace will be a 5 level demo containing both single player and multiplayer modes of the game. The size of the demo, which levels, what time it is to be released has yet to be determined, but June 22nd is Prey Day - you're going to want to keep an eye out for that!

http://www.3drealms.com/

:eek: :D

Soldato
looks like this may actually end up getting released :eek:

tbh i hope its good, because if this bombs or is terrible... there's going to be a lot of angry people on the internet... well more than normal anyway.

Soldato
bingham67 said:
Nope its free on silver demos you just have to pay £25 to play online for 1 year (gold account). :)

Ah thats cool. I was under the impression MS charge for all content on their download thingie. Like how oblivion mods cost £1 each.

Associate
Chris [BEANS] said:
Can anyone tell me what to look forward to??

I know it's way overdue, but i just watched the trailer and it looked a pretty average FPS.

Anything revolutionary or different in there??

Ta :)

The gravity stuff, gives a new meaning to 3 dimensional fighting when you watch two people fighting away on the cieling only to realise your the one who is walking on the roof.

Suspended
kdd said:
Just watched the trailer looks pretty meh tbh. Graphics look sub doom 3.

agreed, looks like dogs breakfast. They should release an AvP game on the Doom 3 engine, thatd be loads better and would sell better to im betting

Soldato
Looking forward to this. By the looks of all the movies of it ive seen it appears to be like Turok 1/2 (aka the good ol'days :D) The gravity and portals will add quite a nice twist to the gameplay along with the "out of body experience" thing ive seen a few times in the vids.

Back
Top Bottom