• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 7800GT - Dual Screen Problem

Associate
Well I eventually got my 7800GT set up yesterday and to say the least I am very impressed :) Anyway I have one small problem, I cant get dual screen to work! I have installed the latest ForceWare drivers from nVidia and have both screens plugged in (via the DVI to VGA convertor block's) but in windows it does not give me the option for the 2nd screen. I am sure its going to be something simple and I have searched high and low in the driver options but I am getting nowhere. Anyone had something similar? Any help is appriciated :)

Craig

Soldato
What screens are you using?

Not being disrespectful but are you viewing the right input on both monitors?

Other than that, as long as you have a dual input vga card and two monitors connected Windows detects them both automatically so its just a case of right clicking empty space on the desktop and selecting properties>>Settings
where both screens should be viewable - maybe with 2nd one greyed out - click on 2nd monitor and check box below "extend to second screen" and Apply

Back
Top Bottom