Im on the radio tonight eeek!

Associate
Hey, sorry this is abit of a "big myself up" thread which i dont like doing but tonight me and my band are doing an acoustic slot on juice fm, and would be really cool if u could listen, just to get some feedback!

Its in promo for a gig that im organising with my class, and we are perfoming our first gig, so all very nerve wracking and im excited but very nervous!

We should be on just after ten and u can listen here http://www.juicebrighton.com/

:)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Count me in :)

Get them to record it if you can, and I'll see what I can do.. Minidisc or CD is preffered. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you ask nicely.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

If they're any sort of radio station they should be able to make a direct recording of it for ya, but I will see what I can do :cool:

Associate
OP
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee packed up bass and im off now nerves have kicked in, im not so much nervous about the radio, more so about tomorro lol

We were on the radio before, but it was a recording of us playing live...not us actually playing live eeekekkekek lol

thanks sooo much for listening!!!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
holly35 said:
ooh thats anothr thing, il be there and dont know if il be able to get a recording of it, so if anyone will be listenign and could record it...could they do that?
lol

Well done babe :)

Speak to you about it on msn... used to know a few people there - not sure if they are still around but if they are can try to get you a recording if they are.

BB x

Associate
i will be in the pub whilst holly is playing... :(

if someone does manage to record it, any chance you could upload it somewhere so some of us who cant listen @ 10 can get it later?

(thats, of course, if juice dont record their shows and host them themselves?)

Associate
OP
sniffy said:
/waves from Lewes

If I remember I'll listen in. Btw holly what is the pub called you work at?

Your from lewes!! I went to college there last year hehe I work in the Railway in Burgess Hill.

Ah cool Street Il have to give that a listen some time!

Me and my singer just went through the songs we are doing...if u listen you will be able to hear my vocals (backing not lead lol) Evrything just went well so we are :D now just got to wait three hours!

Back
Top Bottom