Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Soldato
I got this for £6 from ebay NIB, well worth that price imo. Also there is a new mission pack called Iron Wrath, you can download it free and get the key emailed to you free. So you get Raven shield and 2 mission packs for £6 :) .

Mark

Soldato
Yeah, it was released a few years ago, but its rubbish online, so only buy it if you want it for the single player missions.

There has also been one called Iron Wrath, which was a bit better than athena sword. Its been released free and is a 1GB download.

Soldato
Stellios said:
Yeah, it was released a few years ago, but its rubbish online, so only buy it if you want it for the single player missions.

There has also been one called Iron Wrath, which was a bit better than athena sword. Its been released free and is a 1GB download.

i used to love playing co-op with a few friends online and on teamspeak, was great fun coordinating door openings, flashbangs then rushing in.

Soldato
I meant athena swords rubbish online, was very buggy. I absolutely loved RVS, played it for almost 3 years straight, just didnt like the addons.

Coop on penthouse was an absolute scream when there was 3 or 4 people on.

Soldato
OP
Mark A said:
I got this for £6 from ebay NIB, well worth that price imo. Also there is a new mission pack called Iron Wrath, you can download it free and get the key emailed to you free. So you get Raven shield and 2 mission packs for £6 :) .

Mark

Found the one you mean. £6.60 tot, right.

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
StevieP said:
Anyone know where I can download this without having to subscribe to Fileplanet or similar???

StevieP
Unfortunately not, i looked high and low and ended up subscribing to a site, it was free and i got full 250KB/s download.

Mark

Soldato
Mark A said:
Unfortunately not, i looked high and low and ended up subscribing to a site, it was free and i got full 250KB/s download.

Mark

I dont mind subscribing to a site.....its paying to be a subscriber I mind!!!

Any chance of a link??

StevieP

Soldato
Ill have a look now mate, i didn't have to pay anything but had to download a download manager to get the file, i just removed it from add and remove after id got the file.

Mark

Soldato
No problem mate, let me know if you have any problems. Theres a few new weapons in this mission pack and a great map called Ghost Town :) . Ive got a few maps that are remakes of Rogue spear maps, chalet fall and siberian base great maps, id like to get a remake of 747? the plane map from rogue spear and also chalet winter and the boat map from rogue spear, but havnt found them yet, thats if they exist. I used to have loads of fun playing rogue spear online on my old emachines PC.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom