Firefox tab question

Soldato
Look for a FF extention called Tab Mix Plus. It adds more control over the tabs in FF and it also has a session manager. It automatically saves all your open tabs in the event you close FF or suffer a crash/unexpected restart. When you open FF again it asks if you would like to restore your session. Clicking yes reloads all your tabs as you left them.

I haven't looked back from using this and its the first extention I install whenever I have to install FF on a computer.

SiriusB

Soldato
OP
SiriusB said:
Look for a FF extention called Tab Mix Plus. It adds more control over the tabs in FF and it also has a session manager. It automatically saves all your open tabs in the event you close FF or suffer a crash/unexpected restart. When you open FF again it asks if you would like to restore your session. Clicking yes reloads all your tabs as you left them.

I haven't looked back from using this and its the first extention I install whenever I have to install FF on a computer.

SiriusB
Thanks SiriusB I'll give it a looking at :)

Associate
lol i disabled that after i had some kind of page which just crashed FF, then every time i opened FF it loaded it again - thus it crashed :/

Caporegime
spirit said:
lol i disabled that after i had some kind of page which just crashed FF, then every time i opened FF it loaded it again - thus it crashed :/

It should kick in and ask if you want to clear the session if it's crashing. A system of restoring sessions if Firefox crashes is appearing in FF 2.0.

Soldato
spirit said:

In Tab Mix Plus you're asked if you want to restore thus avoiding a nasty crash cycle lol. Dont know about SessionSaver though!

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom