360 farcry freefall

Associate
360 farcry freefall & aiming aswell,lol

Playing Farcry on 360 and I saw a couple of black specks in the sky :confused:

img26068ln.jpg

on closer inspection :eek:

img26034oi.jpg

BTW im having real probs with this game,finding it really hard I just cant seem to play FPS on consoles, maybe I just need practice but I find aiming real hard as opposed to Keyboard mouse I keep going past my target then just seem to keep over correcting all the time, by the time ive lined up the enemy ive been shot about 50 times lol,, took me about an hour and half to get through this first enemy base,,, Great game though :)

Last edited:
Soldato
BTW im having real probs with this game,finding it really hard I just cant seem to play FPS on consoles, maybe I just need practice but I find aiming real hard as opposed to Keyboard mouse I keep going past my target then just seem to keep over correcting all the time, by the time ive lined up the enemy ive been shot about 50 times lol,, took me about an hour and half to get through this first enemy base,,, Great game though

You're not alone mate, i'm finding it pretty solid as well, much harder than the pc original

Soldato
Its definitely a lot harder than most FPS games on the 360, although after a lot of practise it does get easier, but never intuitive like COD2. I found it better to spary and pray to be honest, unless using the sniper rifle from distance.

Associate
OP
Boogle said:
From what I've read, the aiming system in Far Cry (on console) is awful.

Yeah its a weird one,, Ive tried the COD2 demo and can aim a lot better and in the Lost planet demo it feels like I have full control where im aiming no problem, so Im not a complete spanner,,lol,, its just somethings not quite right about the aiming in farcry, maybe its the circle instead of a crosshair?? I think I have the easy aim option on, im gonna try switching it off see what that does....

Permabanned
I cant play FPS on consoles, I was a beast on the N64 that pad was made for FPS but the xbox was bad but the 360 seems abit better for aiming.

I hope they bring out a keyboard and mouse adaptor that some 3rd party people did with the xbox and ps2.

Associate
OP
cheets64 said:
I cant play FPS on consoles, I was a beast on the N64 that pad was made for FPS but the xbox was bad but the 360 seems abit better for aiming.

I hope they bring out a keyboard and mouse adaptor that some 3rd party people did with the xbox and ps2.

Ive been thinking about this also, but would the 360 be able to keep up with a mouse for directional movement,, I think a game like lost planet would work as the turnspeed can be turned right up and its super fast,, but think about how slow GRAW plays it would be impossible to play with mouse wouldnt it???

Soldato
cheets64 said:

I hope to god they don't!

Part of the pull for me is everyone is on a level playing field online.

When I first got my 360 Perfect Dark Zero was the FPS I played on a console and controller. Before that, it was PC gaming with the mouse/keyboard combo.

I hated it, was rubbish and couldn't see me sticking it out. But after putting some practice I love it! So much that I played a PC FPS recently for the first time with the keyboard/mouse and found it difficult to control! Felt exactly the same as using the controller for the first time.

Caporegime
turtle3 said:
BTW im having real probs with this game,finding it really hard I just cant seem to play FPS on consoles, maybe I just need practice but I find aiming real hard as opposed to Keyboard mouse I keep going past my target then just seem to keep over correcting all the time, by the time ive lined up the enemy ive been shot about 50 times lol,, took me about an hour and half to get through this first enemy base,,, Great game though :)
The controls are most likely down to FarCry Instincts Predator, I find it a little overly sensitive, especially compared to Call of Duty 2 or Halo.

Associate
OP
NokkonWud said:
The controls are most likely down to FarCry Instincts Predator, I find it a little overly sensitive, especially compared to Call of Duty 2 or Halo.

Yeah ive managed to get to the armery by going covert, sniping is easy and ive been making the most of setting off those whippy traps :D really enjoyed it :) ,,but when I blow the armery loads of enemy run in and its down to a shoot out again which I have absolutely no chance of winning :( I need a cheat to make their heads ten times bigger,, lol,,

Back
Top Bottom