• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No software can read 1900xt bios

Associate
I wanna try saving it but when im in dos it comes up with cant find card. ive tried atiflash and flashrom. any one else tried this and got it working?

Cheers
Puck

Associate
OP
Right ive used winflash which got the info of my bios. But when i have a look at it in rabit it only shows the 2D clocks and core voltages. I really want soemthing which is able to give me all the info on the card.

If i do flash the bios it sould like it would change to 3d mode and standard clocks which aint no good. Plus i would need to up the memory voltages to.

Soldato
PucK said:
Right ive used winflash which got the info of my bios. But when i have a look at it in rabit it only shows the 2D clocks and core voltages. I really want soemthing which is able to give me all the info on the card.

If i do flash the bios it sould like it would change to 3d mode and standard clocks which aint no good. Plus i would need to up the memory voltages to.

Well I was going to say in my post, I only have an XL which has no 2D/3D Switch and I noticed you also can't edit memory voltage but then again I have not used to absolute latest version.

I'm pretty sure the cards bios only operates 2D clocks and voltage and then catalyst drivers up the clocks and voltages during 3D application.

Back
Top Bottom