• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

putting back on stock x1900 cooler

Associate
having lots of trouble with the zalman vf900.
Not giving temps cooler than stock and its also making the top of my case (v1000+) quite hot on full load. thinking of putting the old stock cooler back on.
Does anyone know if the stocker cooler can go on with the vf900 blue heatsinks still in place?

Associate
MichaelHo said:
Not giving temps cooler than stock and its also making the top of my case (v1000+) quite hot on full load. thinking of putting the old stock cooler back on.
Does anyone know if the stocker cooler can go on with the vf900 blue heatsinks still in place?

Of course that's not possible!! :eek:

Suspended
MichaelHo said:

hmm work it out for yourself...what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom