Another exotic watch.

Soldato

Gotta say, it's pretty impressive, and with just 135 copies allover the world, it's gotta worth a lot as well. The website of Jacob and Co is here, "Limited Edition Series: 99 pieces in White Gold, 18 pieces in Rose Gold, 18 pieces in Platinum"

:D

Soldato
OP
You guys are mean :p I like it because it's different, I wouldn't buy it because a) I can't and b) it's not my style. I still think it's hot ;)

Soldato
nikebee said:
i take it the bit on the left is for the date... wouldn't that bork everything up when you get to a month with 30 days... or Feb. which has 28/29 :confused:

On cheaper watches you just have to wind it on at the end of months where there aren't 31 days. On a watch this price the mechnaism might have been designed with this in mind - then again, it might not, I don't really know much about watches.

Soldato
OP
Feek said:
This is very true, mechanically it's fascinating but not as a watch.

K.

That's exactly what I was reffering to, I love all sort of mechanical stuff, since I was months old, if I see a complicated machine I'd spend ages to figure out what part does what and how everything comes together.

Back
Top Bottom